Welcome to the 2019 Season at DTC!
Davisville is proud to offer our members lots of different opportunities for improvement. Brian Ahlberg and his team of tennis professionals offer years of experience that you can benefit from. Group lessons, Private lessons and clinics of all levels and different focuses allow you to truly bring your game up a level and help to make your time at the club fulfilling. Success can be yours.
2019 Adult Group Lessons (members only) – Please note that you MUST register here on this site to enroll in the group lessons. Your credentials from the member area of the main DTC web site will NOT be recognized. Please read the Group Lesson Policies (bottom of page), which also outlines our payment options. Once signed up for a class, payment is expected by the due date posted.
2019 Adult Spring Daytime Clinics (membership not required) – Please note that you MUST register here on this site to register for our adult spring daytime clinics. Please read the Group Lesson Policies (bottom of page), which also outlines our payment options. Once signed up for a class, payment is expected by the due date posted.
2019 Adult Summer Camps (membership not required) – Please note that you MUST register here on this site to register for our adult summer camps. Please read the Group Lesson Policies (bottom of page), which also outlines our payment options. Once signed up for a class, payment is expected by the due date posted.
Private Lessons – (members & non members) – To make big strides forward in your overall tennis abilities, getting professional coaching is certainly a good idea. Everyone can get better and even the top ranked players in the world constantly try to incorporate new shots, new strategies, better movement, increased fitness, more concentrated focus, improved technique, etc. into what they do. Learning how to hit the ball properly and how to move on the court can also help to reduce injury and extend your time on the court. Please contact our head pro Brian Ahlberg at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your next private or semi private lesson.
Adult Group Lesson Policies:
- Participants in the group lessons must be DTC members before they sign up (no exceptions). The Adult Spring Daytime clinics and Adult Summer Camps are open to members and non-members.
- Registration can be made online only through the club website. Registration is done by logging in to the member’s page. There you will find a link to register for lessons. Please check important dates for registration and payment above. No email signups will be accepted.
- All lessons take place on Court 6 at the appointed time.
- Class size is a minimum 3, but not more than 4 participants. If there are less than 3 sign-ups we reserve the right to cancel the class. Cancellation decisions will be handled on a case by case basis.
- Payment is by cheque, cash, or EMT (email@example.com for Brian). All prices include the appropriate taxes. Please make cheque payable to Brian Ahlberg (cash or cheque should be dropped at the Club with the on-call steward, attn Brian Ahlberg)
- Payment must be received by the due date posted on the website.
- Persons on the waiting list will be added to classes if space becomes available. Persons added from the waiting list will have until the start of the first class to make payment.
Make up classes are given only for rain.
- Make up classes will be held the week after the session ends. Make up classes may not be held the same time or night as the regular classes. Refunds will not be given if the participant cannot be available for the makeup class.
- If the make up classes cannot be made up due to rain during the make up week then refunds will be given. Refunds are not given for any reason other than rain.
- If the weather is questionable, please call the club house prior to leaving for the club. The court supervisor will let you know the status of the class
- Adjustments to the adult clinics’ structure may be made as the season goes along. Please check the website carefully when signing up for any changes that might have occurred.